Summer Care 2020
Our Summer Care Program will be held for children only ages 5-12 and uphold all the recommended safety standards the CDC, the Florida Health Department, and Miami-Dade County have set to ensure the safety of all the children and staff. Proof of residency will be required at registration, no exceptions to obtain the residents only price. .
- Start Date: Monday, June 22, 2020
- End Date: Friday, August 7, 2020
- Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- $350 for 7-Weeks of Summer Care for Bay Harbor Residents with proof of residency. Non-resident fee will be based on start date at $100 per week.
- For more details call (786) 646-9970
- We will on be accepting children ages 5 yrs. old to 12 yrs. old 5 yrs. must be in Kindergarten or going to Kindergarten in August.
- Campers will be assigned a Counselor for the day and will be split 9 children per Counselor.
- Campers will be divided into age appropriate-groups.
- Strict density measures will always be done to maintain separation and social distancing requirements.
- All Staff and Campers will be required to wear facial coverings.
- All Campers will have their temperature checked before entering camp.
- Parent/Guardian will be required to wear facial coverings when dropping off and picking up children.
- Mandatory drop off will be from 8:30 am to 9:30 am.
- Parent/Guardian must drop off camper daily and follow the daily check-in requirements. No child will be allowed to walk to camp without a parent/guardian.
- Parent/Guardian must provide campers with their lunch daily, snacks, and a water bottle.
- Campers will not be allowed to bring any toys or equipment with them from home.