Law Enforcement Exploring provides educational training programs for young adults, 14 to 18 years old, on the purposes, mission, and objectives of law enforcement. The program provides career orientation experiences, leadership opportunities, and community service activities.
Popular Exploring careers include:
- Police Officers
- Federal Agents
- State Police/Highway Patrol
- Probation Officers
- Military Police
- Correction Officers
Law Enforcement Exploring combines some classroom training with ride-alongs in police vehicles, pistol shooting, community policing, and much more.
- Learn important leadership skills
- Gain respect for police officers
- Develop new personal skills
- Improve their marksmanship
- Learn law enforcement protocols
Law Enforcement Explorers will also:
- Participate in hands-on projects to give them a real feel for whether this career is the right one for them
- Network with professionals who work in these careers daily – who use the latest technology, are aware of emerging trends and know what it takes to get into college for their specific career.
- Learn about the educational requirements for a career in Law Enforcement and receive tangible advice on steps they can take now to prepare and position for a successful career in the field of Law Enforcement.
To learn more about the Police Explorers, email
Corporal John Grimes at email@example.com.
To apply, click here